Wednesday, May 25, 2011

INSOMNIA


Are you in that category? Having a difficulties to fall asleep, even you've spent most energy and get exhausted for the whole day? It seems that mostly I'm in the group....

What are the causes ? Studies recognized the reasons are :-

  • Use of drugs during medication treatment, caffeine ~ too much coffee consumption
  • Use of antibiotic drugs ~ associated with more severe and chronic types of insomnia
  • Restless Legs Syndrom which can cause sleep onset insomnia due to the discomforting sensations felt ~ long hours drive or walking maybe
  • An injury or condition that causes pain can preclude an individual from finding a comfortable position in which to fall asleep, and can in addition cause awakening.
  • Hormone shifts such as those that precede menstruation and those during menopause
  • Life events such as FEAR, STRESS, ANXIETY, emotional or mental tension, work problems, financial stress, birth of a child and bereavement.
  • Mental disorders
  • Disturbances of the circadian rhythm, such as shift work and jet lag, can cause an inability to sleep at some times of the day and excessive sleepiness at other times of the day.

    So, what I do when I can't get some sleep? Normally I just close my eyes and think of the days that I've been through and thinking what will be coming into my life. OR I will start reading blogs, surfing and mostly I would just lying with eyes closed and wide open mind till I fall asleep.

    But, I am not too bad suffering from IMSOMNIA... Last but not least, I still enjoy my life with my loved ones around me


      post signature

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Hati berkata-kata... tapi tak mampu bersuara tanpa jari-jemari...Terima kasih pada keluhuran hati dan keikhlasan jari-jemari.....sayang dari LadyAna

      ~ GUEST BOOK ANA ~

      FEEL FREE TO SIGN MY GUEST BOOK

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...