Thursday, December 18, 2008

Besday Bash kat Office







She is my loyal lunch partner. I would be going alone if she is taking leave or unable to join me. What is so great about her? Well...she is pretty (was crowned as MISS >>> during the beauty contest). That is not so important, the most important is the chemistry that we have, her kindness of sharing good and bad moments with me, a shoulder for me to cry on. Being with her over the one hour lunch time is kind of healing from the pressure we had at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hati berkata-kata... tapi tak mampu bersuara tanpa jari-jemari...Terima kasih pada keluhuran hati dan keikhlasan jari-jemari.....sayang dari LadyAna

~ GUEST BOOK ANA ~

FEEL FREE TO SIGN MY GUEST BOOK

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...