Friday, February 13, 2009

Keep your loves...

Gud morning to my frenz and any new readers that happened to drop by and read this article.


Everyone knows that today is a valentine's day and just wanna share some jokes especially dedicated to all married man and woman out there. I think we should not celebrating this "loves day" once a year to show our loves, it should be practicing everyday, every breath, every heartbeat as long as you live.


Wishing all my frenz, keep your loves blossoms like flowers surrounded by the beautiful butterflies in a beautiful garden by a beautiful heart.



Story 1
I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.

" Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.
So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"

And that's when the fight started....




Story 2
A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies.
Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside.
The woman, bewildered, jumped up from the bed and yelled at the man 'Holy crap. That must be my husband!'

So the man jumped out of the bed; scared and naked jumped out the window. He
smashed himself on the ground, ran through a thorn bush And to his car as fast as he could go.

A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and screamed at the wom
an, 'I AM your husband!'
The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?'

And then the fight started.....


Story 3
When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive... So, I took her to a gas station.

And then the fight started...

:laugh:


4 comments:

  1. diva paling suka cerita ke 2 tu. macamana lelaki tu boleh lupa dia suami pompuan tu...? Tak habis fikri diva....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hepi cintan cintun sis... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhhh bestnyeee citer tu kak..ehehe...niway...slamat bercintan cintun ngn HB eaaa kak...lalala~~
    jelesss aiiii~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. discover this info here useful site find out this here Look At This have a peek at this website this website

    ReplyDelete

Hati berkata-kata... tapi tak mampu bersuara tanpa jari-jemari...Terima kasih pada keluhuran hati dan keikhlasan jari-jemari.....sayang dari LadyAna

~ GUEST BOOK ANA ~

FEEL FREE TO SIGN MY GUEST BOOK

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...